It is important that the Essential Oils you use for your animals and your family are 100% pure and this is why I have chose doTERRA. They are CPTG - Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils and each bottle has a batch number on the bottom so you can check that batch for yourself. Synthetics that are in other oils are toxic to yourself and your animals so I don't recommend any other brand because of this.
I have been in love with animals since I was a child and yet, because I didn't want to do veterinary, I never even thought of how else I could work with them. Fast forward to 2000, when Terrence and I were missionaries in India, and all I was worried about were the animals that came across my path, yet it was only in 2007 that I began working with animals as a Vet Assistant at a Vet Practice in Muzienberg.
It was during this time that I started Australian Shepherd SA Rescue Org in 2012 and subsequently moved the rescue to Gauteng in 2016. I have been full time in the rescue since 2016 and in 2019, due to many aussies with cardio issues I started investigating a more holistic approach to compliment the meds they were already on and this led me to discover dōTERRA Essential Oils.
I have been learning from 3 different vets in the USA, 2 of which are on the veterinary board of dōTERRA. I am loving this new journey that the rescue and myself is on and learn new things every day.
The reason I chose these oils is because:
1. In my experience, most dogs and cats don't eat the herbal powders;
2. dōTERRA oils are 100% pure and therefore no harmful synthetics for you and your pet;
3. They are easily accesible world wide;
4. It not only benefits you and your own household, but you can help others with them;
5. You have support as you continue to learn
6. I can trust this brand;
7. I can earn from these oils and get oils free too;
8. These oils treat the whole: emotions, soul, spiritual and physical!
To find out more about these oils or Australian Shepherd SA Rescue Org, contact me, Ingrid on 0769414079